Selection Sunday - 2009 NCAA Men's Basketball

Finally the day has come that many of us have been waiting for...

Selection Sunday!

This is a great day for many as it signals the coming of March Madness. Every year I get pumped because I love filling out a bracket and seeing how well I can match up against others. Facebook has a bracket challenge and CBS Sports also has one. Personally I like to have an office pool and get some people I know battling it out. Tomorrow we'll be checking out the brackets and picking our own.

My favorite match up is Louisville vs. Morehead St. Of course Morehead St. has to play Alabama St. before they can actually get into the tourney, but hopefully they can handle the Wednesday game. My dad is an Alumnus of Morehead St. and he's really excited to see them play in the big dance.

Go Eagles!


No comments:

Post a Comment