Will Starve For Food

Whew! It's been a crazy 2 weeks. So crazy that I haven't had a chance to post. The bulk of my time outside of work has been devoted to our youth group. We have been prepping for our 30 Hour Famine that we are participating in on March 6th and 7th. I am so excited about it because we get to starve our bodies for Christ. We have been raising money for children in Africa. $1 will feed 1 child for 1 day. How amazing is that? I know plenty of people (myself included) that will go out to eat once and the bill will total to $20 to $30. What if we could send all the change we have left over in a week to Africa? Do you think it could make a difference? I know it could.

If you feel like you want to give a donation, please feel free to email me and I will work with you to help others. Or if you want to get more information about the 30 Hour Famine ministry, please don't hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment