Musical Monday - 11/15/10

Man this month has been super busy!  I haven't really had time to think about musical mondays.  It's actually made me a little sad to not write up a little something every Monday.  Today should change that though.


I keep tell you that Pandora is amazing, and it never ceases to amaze me.  One of my favorite channels that I have is the 'Deas Vail' channel.  They are probably one of my favorite bands right now and almost every song that is played on that channel is sonic gold.  I've heard a few songs by One Republic, but I hadn't heard today's song until last night while watching CSI: Miami.  All of One Republic's songs are melodic and truly catchy.  You know what type of catchy I'm talking about...the kind that just gets your head bouncing and your foot tapping.


Please enjoy 'Secrets' by One Republic.


No comments:

Post a Comment